My Favourite Christmas Jumpers 16'
Okay so I thought i'd squeeze this post into the start of Blogmas as by now you should really be thinking about what Christmas jumper you're going to be splurging on. - I think they have really become more of a 'thing' in recent years, I wasn't keen at first but I think they can be subtle.. and lets face it, if you're not wearing one you basically considered as Grinch?
I've picked out my top six available this Christmas, which include a variety of overly whacky ones or the subtle elegant ones.. I guess it depends on what mood you're in and what you intend to wear it for, so here goes..
(from left to right)
1. ASOS Noisy May £30.00 - I really like this jumper as it has the colours I think i'm incorporating in my Christmas this year, whilst still being big and bold, particularly with the bells.
2. ASOS Adolescent Clothing £28.00 - HAHA now if you're the ultimate scrooge but HAVE to purchase a jumper, why not?!!
3. TOPSHOP Sequin Gingerbread Man £36.00 - This jumper is so simple, but screams Christmas, its sequin effect is festive and the colours aren't too bold they're blinding.
4. New Look Prosecc-hohoho Jumper £14.99 - I love this, if you're anything like me and love a glass of prosecco (particularly around christmas/new year) this would be right up your street.. and its such a bargain!
5. Boohoo Reindeer & Snowflake Jumper £15.00 - This is probably the most original/typical Christmas jumper you're going to get.. the patter and style is completely christmas, and if you really want to look like you've come from the north pole this would be the best one to get..
6. M&S Reindeer Jumper £29.50 - I think the colours of this jumper are so pretty, with a real 'white christmas' feel.. I would say this is top of my list!
What are your top picks this Christmas? Blogmas Day Three is a good one so stay tuned..