Back in 2014 I took part in a really fun, exciting and thoughtful way of meeting new bloggers and making friends through this gift swap, so I was obviously excited and keen to do it again this year when I read this email.
For those of you who haven't heard nor taken part in it before, Viola has created this idea to give bloggers new and old, big and small the opportunity to swap gifts over Christmas with another blogger.
HOW DOES IT WORK?!
The gift swap is only open to UK readers, which I think is fair, you can create a bond with the person you're partnered up with for life, which is lovely. You agree on a certain amount to spend on each other, but at the end of the day it's not about money it's about getting to know a fellow blogger and having fun with it!
1. Fill in the google application (link here)
2. Write a blog post within 5 days of receiving your confirmation email from Viola.
3. Send your gift to your matched blogger by 17th December (get to know, exchange messages etc beforehand)
4. Write up a blog post about your gift, including photos etc.
5. Be sure to tag Viola in any posts written up over on Twitter.
1st November - Deadline for completing submission form.
6th November - find out your blogging partner.
17th December - send off your gifts.
honestly this is a lovely thing to get involved in over the Christmas period, It is such a good incentive for getting to know new people, and being part of a community of bloggers around the most wonderful time of the year.. If you do decide to get involved, let me know in the comments box below, and be sure to follow #apovgiftswap on Twitter and Instagram for latest comments / talk with everyone involved.