I thought I might do a different post today, one that focuses more on me rather than my opinions on products & beauty etc.. This was taken from Sal at Novarellie .. Here's a link to her tag post..http://novarellie.blogspot.com.au/2014/03/get-to-know-me-beauty-blogger-tag.html
1. Is your hair naturally curly or straight?
It's kind of in the middle, I'd say more wavy, and it's very dependant on what shampoo/conditioner I use and whether I blow dry it.2. Do you dye it yourself or go to a salon?
I used to dye it myself, until I started killing my hair.. The last few times I've been to the salon.
3. Do you wear the same style everyday, or do you change it?
Usually it stays the same, down and frizzy!
4. Do you do your own mani/pedi or go to a salon?
Nails I usually do myself, but I like a nice pedicure from a salon!
5. How often do you change your nail polish?
I literally never wear nail varnish because I get stressed out when it doesn't last, but if I do, it'll be every couple of days because I get bored..
6. Do you polish your toes in the winter or just the summer?
7. How long does it take for you to put on makeup?
Depends on what I'm putting it on for, everyday makeup takes about 10 minutes, if it's an evening thing usually an hour
8. What do you do first? Face or eyes?
Usually my base, which would be primer, concealer, foundation.. Then I would do my eyes, then finish my face.
9. Do you collect makeup or just buy what you need when you need it?
Collect for sure!
10. How often do you wear false eyelashes?
Nice occasions, and when I'm peer pressured into it!
11. Do you do a full face of makeup every day?
Nope! Mostly I don't wear any if I'm popping out or spending the day at home.. If I'm working it's minimal, then usually a full face if I'm going out in the evening
12. Do you wear makeup when you're home alone or with family?
13. Will you leave the house without makeup?
You're more likely to catch me without it than with it.. However more recently I've been making more of an effort
14. How many high-end products do you have?
Quite a few, I like high-end base products like foundation, primer, concealer because I feel they personally work better with my skin.. But I have a few drugstore lipsticks!
15. Do you plan your OOTD every night or decide when you're getting dressed?
Haha I wish I could be so organised to plan my outfit the night before, I usually plan it whilst I'm still in bed preparing to get up..
16. How often do you change your handbag?
Depends on where I'm going, what i'm doing.. If I'm popping out for an hour I bring my little bag, if it's to the shopping centre or beach it's usually a bigger one.
17. What time do you wake up and go to sleep?
I'm a bit of a night owl if I'm honest, I try to get to sleep before 12 and even then I wake up once or twice in the middle of the night.. My friends joke that I'm still in English time. At the moment I've been waking up at half 8 because I don't have any commitments during the day, but I'm sure when I'm back in England it'll be earlier for work!
18. How often or when do you workout?
ATM, I cycle pretty much everywhere.. To the beach, shops, cafe.. I try and do more but I get so bored!
19. Left handed or right handed?
20. How tall are you?
Complete guess.. 5ft 5
21. Do you speak any foreign languages?
English with a GCSE in German, and a couple of songs in French..
22. How many pets do you have?
I have a cat, Miley.
23. How often are you on Blogger?
Definitely every day
24. Do you read comments posted on blogs?
Yes. I enjoy them, and learning from other peoples opinions..
25. Do you keep a list of products to try as you see other posts?
My notebook is jam packed..
26. How did you come up with your blog name?
I wanted something that flowed, my childhood nickname was Judy Rudy for some reason.. (Thanks mum!) and I think it went well..
27. What kind of camera do you use for your photographs?
I have a Sony a55 SLR
28. How often do you clean your house?
Everyday, my room is pretty much always tidy and organised
29. What's your favorite color?
Ahhhhh it changes so much! But I'm very into pastel colours at the moment.
30. What is your favorite drugstore/high end makeup brand?
Drugstore would be Rimmel, Maybelline and No7
High End would be NARS, Laura Mercier, YSL and MAC
31. What are you doing with the rest of your day?
Probably some more blogging, and I'm making falafels!